One Touch Email for BlackBerry lets you compose emails at easeby The PocketBerry Team
The fastest way to start emailing on all Blackberrys. In my opinion it is very useful on the BlackBerry Storm as it could be difficult to get into “compose mode.” Once installed a new icon will be available for one touch access to the Compose Email screen. Great for all Blackberry users who want single push button access to create new email messages, to one or multiple email recipients. Move the icon to your favorite spot on your main screen for even quicker access.
Please make sure to disable compatibility mode in Options->Advanced Options->Applications->OneTouchEMAIL -> Menu -> Disable Compatibility Mode
- One button access to compose a new Email.
- Works for one or multiple Email recipients.
- Single icon which you can place anywhere you want on your main screen.
- Great for all Blackberry users who send lots of emails.
- UPGRADES WILL BE FREE!
- Blackberry Device OS 4.2.1
160 x 160, 240 x 160, 240 x 240, 240 x 260, 240 x 320, 320 x 240, 480 x 320, 480 x 360
4.2, 4.3, 4.5, 4.6, 4.7 Touch Screen
Click here to head over to Mobihand to download your free copy
- Speak your emails & memos with MyCaption for BlackBerry
- BlackBerry Tip: How to download and save an email message attachment in its native file format
- Slifter: Your PriceGrabber at Ease
- TalkLock™ Touch Screen Lock for Storm 95xx
- HTC brings BlackBerry Enterprise Service to Various Devices
- Logitech Harmony 1100 Offers Customizable Touch Screen
- Peek-a-Boo lets you take 4 snapshots back to back on your BlackBerry
- BlackBerry Curve 8900 with touch screen?
- NotifySync: Equip your BlackBerry with a direct connection to any Email platform supporting Microsoft ActiveSync
- BlackBerry: The Addiction