Verizon opens ‘Apply your Ideas’ to BlackBerry Mobile Developersby The PocketBerry Team
Got what it takes to build BlackBerry apps? Verizon is looking to release its own BlackBerry applications so it is looking for developers like you to share your ideas, or “apply” them rather. So what’s the catch? The grand prize winner will claim $50,000 in prize money; 200 percent of the app’s V CAST Apps revenue for one year (with a maximum limit of $100,000 on top of actual revenue); and a featured spot in the carrier’s V CAST Apps store, which is expected to launch some time this year. The applications must obviously work on the BlackBerry Storm as well as it is Verizon’s main device being the only US carrier to have it. Check out ApplyYourIdeas.com for more info.
-by Mac Jadalhack
- BlackBerry Partners fund issues call for entries for 2009 BlackBerry Developers Challenge
- BlackBerry Developer Conference Registration opens its doors
- Verizon BlackBerry Storm goes down 100 bucks
- RIM releases more info on BlackBerry Storefront
- Rhomobile presents: Open Source App Framework for iPhone, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, Symbian & Android
- Maxim Magazine opens a BlackBerry friendly website
- Barnes & Noble opens up free WiFi via AT&T
- Verizon working with RIM to bring WiFi to future BlackBerry models
- BlackBerry Tour 9630 tours to Verizon in July
- 8900 Pricing Released for T-Mobile!