The BlackBerry Storm 2 gets its insides picturedby The PocketBerry Team
We’ve seen pretty much all the ins and outs of the BlackBerry Storm 2 with all its incredible features and all the improvements from the missing links in the first original BlackBerry Storm. Well, we didn’t exactly get all its ins, so here’s a picture of the BlackBerry Storm 2′s insides revealing its raw hardware. The folks over at BlackBerry Zone went ahead and took it completely apart and took this open face image of it.
If your tech savvy, you’ll learn to appreciate how well this Storm works with its all new sensor technology. From what all the rumors and Storm 2 hands-on testimonials, when a portion of the screen is pressed, that single sensor stays on and shuts the others off. There’s a lot of new technology being involved in the second generation Storm but it’s a matter of seeing what it’s really made of to see the full picture.
Click here to read the full scoop
-by Mac Jadalhack
- Storm costs more to make than iPhone, suprised?
- Free Super Mario Bros Theme for BlackBerry Storm 95xx OTA Download
- BASE Launches the BlackBerry Storm in Belgium
- BlackBerry Storm 2 confirmed to release October 14th
- BlackBerry Storm in its own struggle, but making its way through
- Will the BlackBerry Storm 2 be as hyped as the first generation Storm?
- Storm Slider for BlackBerry Storm 95xx FREE OTA Download
- BlackBerry Storm 9530 OS 18.104.22.168 Leak!
- BlackBerry Storm 2 leaves SurePress behind
- BlackBerry Storm 2 9550 confirmed to have clickable screen, kind of.