BlackBerry Developer Webinar: Mobile Design Considerations on October 20thby The PocketBerry Team
Join RIM in the BlackBerry Developer Webinar on October 20th from 2PM-3PM EST. This is RIM’s second webinar, and for those who couldn’t make it last time, you definitely should register today so you can attend it. This webinar will consist of an online discussion for BlackBerry Java developers which will help you better understand mobile application design considerations through a review of best practices and real world examples. In addition, official RIM “guys” will address design considerations specific to mobile apps from Network Communication and User Interface, to Data and Memory management. There will also be a nice walk through within BlackBerry Java Development tools which you’ll see many examples of debugging and optimizing BlackBerry applications.
Webinars such as these are steps RIM is taking to dominate the mobile application market. By providing the tools, tips, and tricks to the general public, applications will continue to better themselves.
-by Mac Jadalhack
- Friendly Reminder: RIM Developer Webinar starts 2pm EST Today
- Reserve your spot for the BlackBerry Developers Webinar
- RIM hosts BlackBerry Webinar Workshop on October 6th
- AT&T and T-Mobile will announce BlackBerry Bold 9700 on October 21st
- BlackBerry Developer Conference Registration opens its doors
- RIM whips out new developer tools
- Puretracks Mobile for BlackBerry FREE Download OTA
- ShoZu named 1 of 16 Finalists for BlackBerry Partners Fund Developer Challenge 2009
- BlackBerry Desktop Manager for Mac gets delayed to October 2nd, surprised?
- Official BlackBerry Developer’s Blog launches