October 28th is the day for the Verizon BlackBerry Storm 2by The PocketBerry Team
Various insider tips including ones from BBOS and CB have confirmed that October 28th is the day for the BlackBerry Storm 2 9550 to make its launch for Verizon. Continue reading to check out the image we got of the Verizon blog stating a 10/28/09 launch. The BlackBerry Storm 2 is a new and improved refined version of the original BlackBerry Storm which disappointed many with its laggy and buggy operating system. The Storm 2 offers even newer and advanced touch screen technology along with an operating system more responsive than ever. The memory has been increased to enable users to have more virtual memory as well as download more applications. Apple iPhone owners have endless amounts of memory to download applications, and this is where the BlackBerry Storm is trying to pick up in enabling its owners to have a wide variety of them as well.
The Verizon launch seems to be very quiet as promised television advertisements haven’t make appearances at all and Verizon BlackBerry billboards continue displaying the original Storm 9530. Maybe this launch will indeed be silent as the Storm 2 makes its way to the shelves and the original Storm 9530 vanishes for good.
-by Mac Jadalhack
- Verizon Sells 1 Million BlackBerry Storm Devices
- BlackBerry Storm 2 confirmed to release October 14th
- Slacker Radio gets locked and loaded on all Verizon BlackBerry Storm devices
- Verizon lowers BlackBerry Storm 9530 to $50, what’s cooking?
- BlackBerry Storm 9530 & Curve 8330 gets price reductions via Verizon
- Verizon BlackBerry Storm goes down 100 bucks
- Verizon pushes out BlackBerry Storm 2 Ad calling its Product “Perfect”
- Verizon Wireless systems gets BlackBerry Storm 9550 emulator
- BlackBerry Storm to get major update including flick scrolling, old news?
- BlackBerry Storm 2 suspected to release October 25th