How to setup Visual Voicemail for T-Mobileby The PocketBerry Team
As most of you should know by now, visual voicemail is now available from T-Mobile. With these easy steps, you can install visual voicemail successfully on your BlackBerry.
1.) First start off by making sure you have OS 5.0 installed on your BlackBerry. So far the OS is only official for the BlackBerry Bold 9700, so if you have any other device, you have to download a leaked version and install it. Of course, do so at your own risk as you know by now that these are not official updates from RIM and are leaked releases.
2.) After installing the OS (and enjoying all its great features) head over to my.tmobile.com page, login, and feel free change your device to the BlackBerry Bold 9700 even if you are currently on an OS 5.0 BlackBerry Curve 8900.
3.) Next, head over to “Change Services” and you’ll spot a Visual Voicemail option that is absolutely free to activate. Obviously enable visual voicemail, and save all changes before leaving the page.
4.) Everything should be good to go after a nice battery pull and service books sent.
-by Mac Jadalhack
- What happened to the BlackBerry Bold Visual Voicemail?
- YouMail Visual Voicemail Plus for BlackBerry
- AT&T Visual Voicemail Fact Sheet for BlackBerry Bold 9000
- BlackBerry Bold Visual Voicemail goes live in the United States
- YouMail visual voicemail just doesn’t cut it
- YouMail Visual Voicemail gets updated!
- BlackBerry Bold Releasing Visual Voicemail Soon?
- YouMail:)) Voicemail You Love
- HulloMail: Alternative Visual Voicemail Client for BlackBerry
- BlackBerry Bold OS 188.8.131.527 via AT&T Wireless Aftermath