TetherBerry has changed its name to Tether, acquiring the easy to remember web address tether.com. In celebrating the name change, they have put out their software 50% off until January 11th making it only $24.95 to purchase. If you’re looking to tether your BlackBerry to your PC or Mac without facing tethering charges from your carrier, then Tether is right for you. Head over to the PocketBerry Store today and pick up a copy.
- Name Change: TetherBerry to Tether.
- Website has been updated with a cleaner look
- Android support
- Bluetooth capability
- BlackBerry App World will carry Tether
- Trial versions are available
- A whole new interface easier to use
- Internet Anywhere: You can use Tether anywhere you can make phone calls.
- Easy Setup: Download our software to your BlackBerry and another for your laptop… Then surf the web and email just like you would with any Internet connection.
- Fast Speeds: Download speeds that are impressive. Our users download at speeds up to 1,800 kbps.
- No Tethering Fees: Tether uses your phone’s data plan and we do not charge tethering fees. (refer to our Terms of Service) (Note that significant charges may apply for data usage if not on an unlimited data plan. Please check with your carrier.)
- All BlackBerries: Tether is compatible with all BlackBerries.
- All Carriers: Tether has been used by carriers all over the world. Some carriers do require APN settings, though. It appears our product does not work on the iDen Network.
- PC & Mac: Tether works on both PCs and Macs.
For only $24.95 until January 11th, you can have Tether so catch the app with this limited time offer, otherwise pay $49.95 afterwords.
-by Mac Jadalhack