Leaked: RIM Patent for Swipe Gesture – BlackBerry Tablet?by Mac Jadalhack
Just over the weekend we got word that the BlackBerry tablet going by codename “BlackPad” is in some sort of development by RIM. Now we see some leaked screenshots of a patent from RIM that’s dated April 1st. No folks, this was not an April Fools joke we missed out on. The huge debate now is whether this is intended for the BlackPad or the touchscreen version of OS 6.0 ?
-by Mac Jadalhack
- BlackBerry Tablet in the Making- Thinner & Smaller than iPad
- BlackBerry App World to launch April 1st
- SmrtGuard Pro: Lifetime License – For Sale Today Only With NO Subscription Needed
- BlackBerry Storm 9580 Prototype Image Leaked?
- Jerry Seinfield sees the BlackBerry as a rude gesture
- How about a BlackBerry Tablet?
- RIM goes for capacitive & resistive BlackBerry touchscreen patent
- Pending Patent on Flashlight Application for BlackBerry?!
- Kodak sues Apple and RIM over Patent Infringement
- RIM pays $267.5 million to Visto for patent settlement