BlackBerry Curve 3G heading to Verizon in two flavorsby Otoniel Bruno
According to this leaked image above via CrackBerry, the BlackBerry Curve 3G 9330 is not only heading over to Verizon soon, but coming in two different colors. The colors are fuchsia and charcoal gray. We’ve seen the Curve 8520 come in Fuchsia red before so we have a rough idea of what to expect there, while charcoal gray is typical and nothing out of the ordinary. Pricing is not confirmed, but if the info in the image is true, there’s a $100 rebate for it.
-by Otoniel Bruno
- Introducing the T-Mobile BlackBerry Curve 9300 flavors – Smoky Violet & Graphite Grey
- Fuchsia Red BlackBerry Curve 8520 Officially Launched by T-Mobile
- BlackBerry Curve 9300 Heading to Bell as the “Curve 3G”
- Bell BlackBerry Curve 9300 Pricing Revealed & Fuchsia Red Color?
- BlackBerry Curve 9300 going to Rogers Wireless in Q3
- OtterBox Launches Commuter Colored Cases for BlackBerry Curve 85xx
- BlackBerry Curve 8910 gets approved by the FCC
- T-Mobile stops BlackBerry Curve 8520 shipments – 9300 in September?
- Looks like the BlackBerry Onyx is heading over to AT&T along with some other Berrys, tears of joy?
- BlackBerry Curve 8530 officially available from Verizon Wireless