Keycode Workaround for Leaked BBM 6 & Facebook Appby Mac Jadalhack
During the weekend we got the leaked BBM 6 and Facebook 18.104.22.168 for BlackBerry, but the problem was they all required keycodes. The only way at the time to be able to use the application was if you had a BBM keycode from the previous beta in Beta Zone. As for Facebook, we had some users able to use the app without the keycode and others that I guess used old Facebook keycodes? Either way, it was really frustrating for many, and we saw it all in the comments. So the guys over at BBH-Plus have found a workaround the keycodes for those in dying need to have BBM 6 and the leaked Facebook application. It’s not such a short process but for those who want to, feel free to do so.
- Wipe your phone (backup everything of course)
- Download this file and drag it into your install directory which will overwrite some alx’s and Java in the Java folder.
- Go through your whole OS install, then when you put in the leaked apps, you won’t be prompted for a keycode.
I’m not going to go ahead and call this a solution, but it is a workaround for all you guys out there who really want these apps. The choice is yours, I would personally wait, but I certainly understand how people get anxious over the latest and greatest apps, leaked or not.
- Leaked: Facebook for BlackBerry v22.214.171.124 & Docs2Go v126.96.36.199
- Leaked: Beta Facebook for BlackBerry v188.8.131.52 Available for Download
- Leaked: Facebook v184.108.40.206 & Twitter for BlackBerry v220.127.116.11
- Facebook v1.8 removed from Beta Zone, Leaked Download Available OTA
- Leaked: Facebook v18.104.22.168 ripped from latest Bold 9700 OS
- New App: Lock for Facebook will password protect your Facebook app
- Another free Facebook Chat app for BlackBerry!
- Check out the BlackBerry PlayBook Facebook App – View Facebook photos & updates in a PlayBook
- Facebook v1.9 for BlackBerry available in Beta Zone – Dedicated Inbox, Facebook Search, & More!
- Features Leaked For Facebook for BlackBerry 1.8 & 2.0