RIM says PlayBook is due in March for the US, Europe in Q2by Mac Jadalhack
Ok so the other day, we heard the rumor that the BlackBerry PlayBook was officially launching April 10th to be exact, but according to Pocket-Lint who got tipped off from a RIM executive, the tablet is coming to the United States in March, and Europe will be in second quarter, with the UK getting it as early as April. We’re in March already as of now, so let’s see what’s to come. I hate when we get flooded with rumors that contradict each other, especially when it comes to the PlayBook which we are dying to see a launch for already. This one seems affirmative though as it does come from a RIM employee.
- Rumor: BlackBerry PlayBook launching on April 10th
- According to RIM’s quarterly earnings call, PlayBook coming in March?
- BlackBerry PlayBook could launch end of February or early March
- Free BlackBerry PlayBook for App Developers Promo extended to March 15th!
- Staples schedules “BlackBerry Tablet Training” for employees in March
- 16GB BlackBerry PlayBook priced $499.99 at Office Depot
- Verizon may get a BlackBerry Torch style device by March 2011
- AT&T getting BlackBerry 3G PlayBook soon after WiFi model?
- RIM discontinuing Flickr App for BlackBerry on March 1st
- BIS 3.0 Coming to BlackBerry on March 28th