Fixmo Web Messenger brings BBM to your desktop computer – Now in beta!by Otoniel Bruno
I think everyone has had a dream to be able to use BlackBerry Messenger on their computer as a client like any other instant messenger. That dream is pretty much here now. Fixmo is currently putting out a beta for Web Messenger which allows you to use BBM on your desktop computer. Keep in mind, this does not allow you to have BBM standalone on your desktop, as it will be more of an extension to your current BlackBerry smartphone. For example, we currently can BBM on our BlackBerry PlayBooks when we bridge our BlackBerry smartphones to it. Fixmo Web Messenger will work the same way Bridge does. Continue reading to get started with BBM on your computer!
- Download the mobile App to your device at
- Open the mobile App and create a new account with your email address and a password more than 8 characters, this is needed to log in to your BBM
- Click on Connect
- Now go to Fixmo Web Messenger Download | Fixmo Inc. and enter your login information there.
- Click on Connect on the web interface and you should be ready to use BlackBerry Messenger from your desktop.
Source: CB Forums
- Tether your BlackBerry Free with Fixmo Extend Beta
- Deal of the Day: Get Fixmo Tools for only $6.99 (53% off)
- Deal of the Day: Save 53% on Fixmo Tools for BlackBerry
- Fixmo Tools for BlackBerry updates to v2.0- Adds New Features & UI Enhancements
- BlackBerry Messenger 188.8.131.52 now available in Beta Zone
- BlackBerry Messenger v184.108.40.206 available in Beta Zone
- BlackBerry Messenger 5.0 Desktop & OTA Download Links
- BlackBerry Messenger 220.127.116.11 Now Available in Beta Zone
- Fixmo Tools – The Utilities You Wished to Have On BlackBerry
- Connect a computer to the Internet using a CDMA or EVDO BlackBerry smartphone as a tethered modem