Import/Export BlackBerry Contacts to/from PC as vCard or CSV fileby Otoniel Bruno
There is actualy an app for that. Cleverly, it’s called Contact Import/Export. If you have have the need to have your contacts as vCards or CSV files easily, you can try this application for BlackBerry that does it all automatically for you.
- Export function. Export BlackBerry® contacts to SD Card/Memory Card as vCard or CSV files
- Email function. Exported files can be emailed to you directly
- Edit function. users can edit the exported contacts directly or with Outlook, Excel in PC
- Import/Restore function. Import vCard or CSV files into BlackBerry® contacts
- Compatibility. The exported contacts can import to other smart phones, not just BlackBerry®
- Wireless. No need to connect with Desktop Manager
- Date Reminder function. Import Birthday or Anniversary to calendar. All configurable.
- Convenient. Provide manual/automatic exporting modes.
Contact Import/Export is $2.99 to grab at the PocketBerry Store. Click the link below for more info or to purchase.
- SMS VCard Add-on lets you receive, send, and import contacts via SMS
- Keep your BlackBerry contacts confidential with BlackBook
- SMS Contact lets you send contacts from address book as SMS
- ShortcutManager for Torch 9800 – Create shortcuts on home screen for email, websites, contacts, videos, music & more
- Contacts Cleaner helps you merge duplicate contacts
- bbCard: Send Contacts Via Bluetooth
- How to import your Viigo subscriptions into BlackBerry News Feeds
- Add Contact Lets You Add New Numbers to New or Existing Contacts Easily
- Link contacts with one another with DubMeNow
- App Deal of the Day: FileScout – File, Text, Zip, & Image Manager only $3.49