Leaked Telus Roadmap shows 6 new BlackBerry devices coming soon!by The PocketBerry Team
The Telus roadmap is showing one too many BlackBerry devices launching as soon as August 15th. The last rumor we heard was that the BlackBerry Bold 9900 was launching for T-Mobile on August 31st. It didn’t seem like we’d see any launch dates earlier than that, but the Telus leaked roadmap seems to say otherwise. Here’s what’s lined up.
The BlackBerry Bold 9900 is set to launch on August 15th along with the BlackBerry Torch 9810. For those who looking into the BlackBerry Torch 9860 with full touchscreen flavor, expect that to launch on August 22nd. The BlackBerry Curve 9360 which has been carrying the the Apollo code name for a while and that’s listed as August 29th for an official Telus launch.
The next two devices get a launch all the way in October. The one device which is the BlackBerry Curve with a codename Orlando is scheduled for the first of October. We haven’t heard or seen much of anything with this device, so I’m pretty curious to see what it’s all about. It’s supposedly an all touchscreen Curve, which to me sounds more like an entry level Torch 9850/9860. Last but not least is the BlackBerry Bold 9790, which recently made face time in some leaked photos. The Bold 9790 is pretty much the same size as the Bold 9700/9780 and gets touchscreen as well supposedly. That’s also scheduled for October 1st.
That leaves us with one last device RIM has promised to launch. Seven OS 7 devices in 2011 right? Maybe they are counting the Bold 9930 as a device rather than including it with the 9900. All we need now is some North America official launch dates soon!
- BlackBerry Bold 9900 shows up on O2 UK site, Coming Soon in August
- TELUS rumored launch dates for Torch 9810/9860, Bold 9900, and “Bellagio”
- Leaked T-Mobile Roadmap Shows New BlackBerry Launching in September – Curve 9300?
- Three UK BlackBerry Bold 9900 coming in August
- BlackBerry Torch 2 9810 shows up on AT&T Roadmap – Coming in Q2
- Sprint End of Life Devices List shows Bold 9650, Style 9670, & Curve 3G
- Leaked: Three UK roadmap shows WiFi PlayBook coming in June
- More confirmation on new BlackBerry devices coming to Bell
- BlackBerry Torch 2 9810 spotted in CelleBrite System
- Leaked: GSM 2011 BlackBerry Roadmap – Bold Touch, Torch 2, & New Curve