Original Torch owners: Will you upgrade to the BlackBerry Torch 9810?by The PocketBerry Team
The BlackBerry Torch 9800 in my opinion was a big hit device as far as BlackBerry devices go. It was the first BlackBerry to get a full physical keyboard with touchscreen capability. Although the device lacked speed with its old school processor, it was still a preferred device for many. Now that there’s other new BlackBerry devices on the market including the Torch 9810/9850/9860 and Bold 9900/9930, We want to know who’s staying loyal to the original Torch form factor and going with the Torch 9810. Drop us a line in the comments!
- AT&T BlackBerry Torch 9810 launching August 21st
- BlackBerry Torch 2 9810 spotted in CelleBrite System
- Rogers announces prices for Bold 9900, Torch 9810, & Torch 9860
- Pick your device – Bold 9900/9930, Torch 9850/9850, or Torch 9810?
- Telus BlackBerry Bold 9900 & Torch 9810 Now Available
- Poll Results: Which BlackBerry will you get next? Bold 9900, Curve Apollo, Touch 9860, or Torch 2?
- Bell Mobility officially announces BlackBerry Bold 9900, Torch 9810, & Torch 9860
- AT&T stores receive instructions for display phones replacements from BlackBerry, shows Torch 9810 launch is soon
- TELUS rumored launch dates for Torch 9810/9860, Bold 9900, and “Bellagio”
- Leaked: OS 18.104.22.168 for BlackBerry Torch 9810, Touch 9860 & Bold 9900