Walmart offering T-Mobile BlackBerry Bold 9900 at low price for new customersby Otoniel Bruno
So if you’ve felt a bit flakey about T-Mobile’s BlackBerry Bold 9900 pricing which stands at $299 after a $50 mail in rebate, you’ll be happy to find out that Walmart is offering far more lower. When grabbing it a Walmart with a 2 year contract, the price is $119.99. But if you already have T-Mobile, expect to dish out $314.99, and $549.99 with no contract at all.
It would be nice to see the upgrade price lower as well, since I’m sure many of you frustrated with T-Mobile’s pricing are already a customer and would like to stay. If you were leaving and going into T-Mobile, then you should find lots of good in this one.
Source: BlackBerry Empire
- BlackBerry Bold 9700 available via Walmart for $129.99
- T-Mobile officially announces BlackBerry Bold 9900, August 17th for business customers & 31st for everyone
- BlackBerry Curve 8520 launches at Walmart & T-Mobile retail stores
- Virgin Mobile Q4 Device Overview shows BlackBerry Bold 9780 launch date & price
- Boost Mobile drops price of BlackBerry Curve 8530 to $199.99
- T-Mobile BlackBerry Bold 9900 rumored to launch between August 25-31
- More proof on T-Mobile BlackBerry Bold 9900 launching August 31st, Pricing outed
- Virgin Mobile BlackBerry Bold 9900 & Torch 9810 Pricing!
- BlackBerry Bold 9900 launching for Virgin Mobile Canada
- BlackBerry Bold 9900 dummy units arrive at T-Mobile stores