RIM Co-CEOs react to death of Steve Jobsby Kal Chebli
“Steve Jobs was a great visionary and a respected competitor,” said Mike Lazaridis and Jim Balsillie, co-chiefs of BlackBerry maker Research in Motion Ltd., the company that has recently lost its North American smartphone market dominance to Apple and Google Inc.’s Android operating system. “We extend our deepest condolences to his family and to all of the employees of Apple.”
- RIM Co-CEO Jim Balsillie responds to Steve Jobs’ jab at 7 inch tablets
- Apple Live Press Conference: Steve Jobs Shows That BlackBerry Drops Service Too!
- Head over to http://rim.jobs to check out jobs at RIM!
- The BlackBerry Death Grip App aka Antenna Meter – Free Download
- Jobs In Motion App launches for BlackBerry & Android – Helps you find a job at RIM
- RIM Responds to Apple’s Antenna Accusation Against BlackBerry
- Balsillie reports “Blackberry looks beyond lawyers, bankers to add music consumers”
- 10 Secrets About Research In Motion
- Mike Lazaridis on bigger screen PlayBook: “We’ve got different sizes”
- BlackBerry for Kids? Child asks RIM