T-Mobile users: Do you want the BlackBerry Torch 9810?by Kal Chebli
I feel like T-Mobile users are already spoiled enough with the BlackBerry Bold 9900 that the Torch 9810 doesn’t even matter. Of course that’s my own opinion and the carrier’s customers would speak better on the matter than anyone else. The BlackBerry Bold 9900 offers both touchscreen and full QWERTY keyboard solution in a really slim body and wide as the Bold 9000 which was favored by many. The device sold out in less than 24 hours as well which only meant that the people wanted it. Now there’s rumors that the BlackBerry Torch 9810 is headed to T-Mobile, and we’re just curious to see if anyone cares for it. The Torch 9860 is allegedly on the way as well which offers a full touchscreen solution, giving you the “multimedia powerhouse” as RIM refers to it. Let us know your thoughts!
- AT&T & T-Mobile BlackBerry Torch 9810 launch dates rumored
- Virgin Mobile BlackBerry Bold 9900 & Torch 9810 Pricing!
- BlackBerry Bold 9900 & Torch 9810 dummy units arrive at Virgin Mobile
- Telus BlackBerry Bold 9900 & Torch 9810 Now Available
- Bell Mobility officially announces BlackBerry Bold 9900, Torch 9810, & Torch 9860
- BlackBerry Torch 2 9810 spotted in CelleBrite System
- AT&T BlackBerry Torch 9810 launching August 21st
- Rogers announces prices for Bold 9900, Torch 9810, & Torch 9860
- Bell BlackBerry Bold 9900 & Torch 9810 Now Available
- AT&T stores receive instructions for display phones replacements from BlackBerry, shows Torch 9810 launch is soon