New York Times Crosswords for PlayBook gets $599.99 price tagby Kal Chebli
A couple of hours ago I found New York Times Crosswords for the BlackBerry PlayBook with a price tag higher than expected. Based on the description, you get a free week of crosswords then you can add 1 month, 6months or 1 year of access. The price shown is $599.99, and does not show any trial available as it displays “purchase” solely. It doesn’t seem right at all, especially since the app is coming fro Magmic. I’m sure we’ll see the price get updated in the next few hours.
- Enjoy NY Times Crosswords on Your Berry
- New York Times Mobile App launches
- New York Times Sudoku for BlackBerry
- Will the BlackBerry PlayBook maintain a low price tag?
- $499 seems to be the standard starting price of tablets – PlayBook, iPad, TouchPad, & More
- Khaleej Times brings UAE news to your PlayBook, powered by Polar Mobile
- Best Buy US drops BlackBerry PlayBook price to $299
- The New York Daily News App Launches for BlackBerry
- Financial Times website goes mobile for BlackBerry
- Skype spotted in App World for PlayBook with $2.99 price tag – Can we video chat at least?