Car accidents in UAE declined during BlackBerry Outageby Kal Chebli
Last week users in the EMEA (Europe, Middle East, and Africa) faced BlackBerry Internet Service outages. The outage went out for a few days, and even hit the US and Canada for about a day as well. According to police in the United Arab Emirates, Dubai traffic accidents dropped by 20% and 40% in Abu Dhabi during the BlackBerry outage week.
Texting/BBMing while driving is a huge issue for many as some can’t help but give in to the addiction. There’s great apps to help eliminate looking at your BlackBerry and typing away such as DriveSafely.
- BlackBerry BIS Outage In EMEA
- Reasons for the BlackBerry Outage
- BlackBerry users in Asia Pacific region experience BBM Avatar outage
- Video: RIM co-CEO Mike Lazaridis speaks on BlackBerry Service Outage
- BlackBerry Data Outage – Here we go again!
- BlackBerry Messenger outage?
- Verizon Data Outage? Or Not?
- BIS outage extends to the US and Canada
- Stay Up To Date With BIS Outage On BlackBerry Service Update Page
- Rogers Wireless schedules BIS Outage on January 17th