Samsung was never interested in acquiring RIMby Otoniel Bruno
Yesterday another infamous rumor emerged stating that Samsung was interested in purchasing RIM, and that RIM came to Samsung aggressively for an offer. It’s nice to see the rumor squashed soon enough as Reuters got an official statement from James Chung who is a spokesman for Samsung. “We haven’t considered acquiring the firm and are not interested in (buying RIM),” is what he said.
The rumor once again came from a “trusted source” which obviously was not really reliable this instance and many others.
- Unique Accessory: Samsung Hartmann Leather Case for BlackBerry
- Q&A about AT&T acquiring of T-Mobile
- Rumor: BlackBerry Monaco (Storm 3 replacement) entered into production
- Top 10 Mobile Phones as of December ’08: BlackBerry Curve hits #1
- Rumor: First QNX smartphone gets BlackBerry Colt codename
- BlackBerry Storm 9580 Prototype Image Leaked?
- AT&T Curve 3G rolls out with Pearl 3G on October 3rd
- Rumor: Microsoft Office coming to BlackBerry PlayBook?
- Leaked doc suggests PlayBook pricing & March 27th launch date