Get into the Olympic Spirit with Three Free Wild Olympic Games from Colombia Gamesby Jon Destouche
3 August 2012 No Comment
- Wild Olympics – Cycling
- Wild Olympics – Athletics
- Wild Olympics – Jump
In Wild Olympics Cycling you are racing in a series of races to make it to the finals all on a bike. If you place high enough you continue to the next round, and if you fail to do so then you have been eliminated and your gold medal dreams are flushed down the drain. In Wild Olympics Athletics you are jumping hurdles in a race, and once again you finish in the top spots to continue racing, until you make it to the finals. In Wild Olympics jump you are pole vaulting, your way to the goal. If you don’t complete the jump you must start all over. As you can see the concept of the games are easy to understand.
Wild Olympics the controls are simple in Wild Olympics – Cycling you are simply tapping the screen to switch lanes to pass opponents. In Wild Olympics – Athletics you are simply tapping the screen to jump over hurdles, ad in Wild Olympics Jump you have to tap the screen to set the gauge selector in the right position. So head over to App World on your BlackBerry PlayBook or on your BlackBerry handhled (OS 5.0+) and download them all for FREE or you can also follow the links below. Happy competing!
- Get into the Olympic Spirit with Running Flame for BlackBerry PlayBook
- Free games by Ximad featured in BlackBerry App World
- 5 Free BlackBerry Games to Download
- Free FlashGames for BlackBerry PlayBook – Full library of free flash games!
- 8 FREE Games to download on your BlackBerry 83xx/88xx via OTA
- 5 Free Strategy Games for BlackBerry
- Gameloft Games For The BlackBerry PlayBook On Sale For $0.99 But Not For Much Longer
- Six Solitaire Legends Games for BlackBerry FREE for September only!
- Select EA Games for BlackBerry on sale for 99 cents
- 5 Free Games for BlackBerry