For those of you who have checked out Cooklet for BlackBerry PlayBook came across such an awesome application packed with recipes, timers, shopping lists, and much more. So for the culinary geniuses, and for the rest of us who would like to cook this was definitely a must have application. For those not familiar, Cooklet in a nutshell is an endless stream of food ideas from Cooklet users, Twiter, blogs, and cooking enthusiasts from all over the world. Cooklet takes cooking to a whole new social level with the ability to make recipes, comment, share and mark recipes as favorites; as well as giving you the ability to ask help from other Cooklet users. Cooklet app has just recently updated to version 6.2.7, which was a nine month process of designing and developing a whole new experience. The guys at Cooklet had two main objectives for the redesign of Cooklet. First, that it’s way more than just a great recipe app, and secondly, a new app that is very interactive, with the consumer at the center of it.
- Over 3500 quality and original recipes from real foodies from around the world – and everyday more & more!
- Search by recipe title, category & ingredients
- Simple view on ingredients and step-by-step directions
- “I made it” button – let the world know what’s cooking in your home 🙂
- Add your own picture as you make the recipe – Countless food ideas thanks to the feeds from Twitter and blogs
- International community activities stream
- Save the recipes in favorites
- Follow foodies and be followed by others
- Useful culinary tools like MultiTimer and Measures Converter
The updated Cooklet app launched exclusively on BlackBerry PlayBook with a special introductory price of only $1.99. Regular price will be $4.99. With all these features this is a great deal! So check out Cooklet today, and take advantage of the promotional price before it goes up! So become that culinary genius that you’ve always wanted to be by following the link below!