Grab The Video Camera Shortcut For Your BlackBerry PlayBook For Free Courtesy Of SCrAppsby Jon Destouche
When I purchased my BlackBerry PlayBook when it first launched I was very surprised that it only had a camera icon, and no video icon. After using the PlayBook I realized it was really simply to switch to camcorder mode, and the option to switch between camcorder, and camera is very easy to access. Even with that I wanted an option to easily access the video camera with just one tap. Well SCrApps has done just that! SCrApps has created a shortcut to the video camera. Instead of having to open up the camera and switching to the video camera just press the video camera icon. How convenient is that!? You can grab the video camera shortcut for FREE for your BlackBerry PlayBook by following the link below.
- It works! Recording video with the front facing camera while playing music on PlayBook
- Free Video Chat for PlayBook by Parabay
- BBM Video icon spotted in Rogers PlayBook overview video
- Free Juice Berry – Impressive utility for the BlackBerry that’s free
- RIM Announces New Video Chat Application for the BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet
- Free App: mVideo Gallery lets you view video thumbnails on your BlackBerry
- Adobe Connect Mobile brings video chat to PlayBook!
- BlackBerry Bold 9900 video camera walkthrough
- Giveaway: 25 copies of Small Banner 6.1 theme by SCrApps
- Giveaway: 25 Free Copies of Camera Plus – Lets you capture & email multiple photos at a time