Blaq Twitter App For BlackBerry PlayBook Updates To v1.8.6by Jon Destouche
Blaq has probably been one of the most popular apps on the PlayBook since it’s launch, and if you haven’t tried I recommend that you do! It is by far the best Twitter experience you will ever have! Recently Blaq has updated to version 1.8.6 which brings a bunch of fixes and a few new updates, such as:
- Rendering issues – duplicate tweets, incorrect tweet info
- Embedded content not loading – Youtube, Twitlonger, Soundcloud, etc.
- Twitter thumbnail loading
- Cannot follow/unfollow user if real-time streaming is disabled or fails
- Virtual keyboard does not send tweet in portrait
- The bl4q.me url shortener (the default shortener) has been removed. If you were using it, you will now be defaulted to Twitter’s URL shortener
- More compact tweet rows
- Ability to disable auto correct (advanced options > general)
- Minor cosmetic and speed improvements
- Blaq Twitter Client for BlackBerry PlayBook updated to v1.7
- Blaq Twitter Client for BlackBerry PlayBook Now Available!
- Blaq for BlackBerry PlayBook updated to v1.8
- Blaq Twitter Client launches for BlackBerry – Lite & Premium version available
- Blaq for BlackBerry PlayBook updated to v1.6
- Blaq for BlackBerry PlayBook updated to v1.1 – New Features!
- Blaq for PlayBook updated to v1.8.4
- Blaq for BlackBerry PlayBook updated to v188.8.131.523
- Blaq for BlackBerry 50% off – Use coupon code “DEVCON10″ in checkout
- Blaq for BlackBerry PlayBook gets a small update to v1.8.1