How To Accept Or Reject Incoming Calls On BlackBerry Z10by Jon Destouche
Thanks to the guys at Gadget Masters for posted this video. It’s a very short video that shows an incoming call on the BlackBerry Z10 and how you can either reject or accept the call by sliding the bar the shows name and number up or down to reject or accept. Now just a little disclaimer this is not the final OS or the final hardware that is being displayed in the video. We will get to see all of that when the final product is revealed on January 30th!
Source: Gadget Masters
- Call Box keeps your data private when friends want to make calls on your BlackBerry
- WES 2010: Tag Calls, Activities, & Expenses with Momentem for BlackBerry
- AT&T launching cell phone trade-in program on January 23rd
- Video: BlackBerry PlayBook in portrait mode calls for awesome thumb typing!
- Block Calls & Emails With Firewall for BlackBerry – Only $4.99 Through April 30th
- BlackBerry Z10 gets a quick walkthrough video
- RIM Announces New Video Chat Application for the BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet
- IM+ v4.3 lets you make Skype VoIP calls via 3G & EDGE
- MissingLight gives purple LED indicator for missed calls on your BlackBerry
- Toast Message for BlackBerry – Get pop up notification for incoming messages!