Alicia Keys announced as BlackBerry Creative Directorby Jon Destouche
The surprises have not stopped at the BlackBerry Launch Event in New York City. The latest surprise was announcing very well known singer-song writer, and actress Alicia Keys as the new BlackBerry Creative Director. Alicia Keys started off by explaining how she is a very huge fan of BlackBerry but some of the other devices started catching her eye. The analogies that she used made it seemed as if she left a boyfriend for someone else but then realized how much she missed that boyfriend (BlackBerry smartphones). After she got a feel of BlackBerry 10 she is hooked and she is back with BlackBerry.
As her role as the BlackBerry Creative Director she will be covering a lot. "Alicia Keys has come to BlackBerry because she believes in the product and technology, and subscribes to our overriding philosophy to ‘Keep Moving’: to empower people through mobile computing and communications,” said BlackBerry President and CEO Thorsten Heins. She will work with carriers and getting them on board with BlackBerry 10. As well as working with musicians and others in the entertainment business to work on some creative projects as well as show them how BlackBerry 1o can help them wth what they do. She plans on showing how to bridge the gap between work and play on BlackBerry 10. This is a very exciting position and venture for Alicia Keys and she is anxious to get started in her new position! I know I can’t wait to see all she brings to the table especially with her level of influence on consumers, businesses, and entertainers in the entertainment industry.
- BlackBerry Pearl 3G Media Keys – Hot or Not?
- Hands on: BlackBerry Curve 8530 Volume & Convenience Keys
- Some BlackBerry Bold 9900 users getting keys knocked off from OEM Holster
- RIM patents customizable rotating keyboard keys
- RIM Announces Code Signing Keys Free for PlayBook & Smartphones
- BlackBerry Tip: SureType Shortcut Keys
- NFC-Enabled BlackBerry Smartphones Will ‘Open Doors’ with HID Global’s iCLASS® Digital Keys and Readers
- Mini Email lets you send an Email to your contact via shortcut keys
- AT&T BlackBerry Curve 8520 officially announced
- Use volume keys to scroll through emails & apps with Fast Scroll