BlackBerry Q10 expected to launch sometime around April 2013 according to CEOby Mac Jadalhack
So we saw the official announcement of the Z10 and Q10, but most of the today’s talk has evolved around the Z10 (all touchscreen device). Thorsten has addressed the concern during the press conference today that the Q10 (QWERTY w/ touch device) should be launched around April. For now they are focusing on pushing the BlackBerry Z10 to carriers.
- BlackBerry App World to launch April 1st
- Staples Canada to open select stores at midnight on April 19th for PlayBook launch
- BSNL to launch BlackBerry services by April
- Sprint BlackBerry Bold 9650 Expected Launch Date May 16th
- BlackBerry PlayBook 4G expected to launch July 31st
- BlackBerry Curve Touch to be announced at BlackBerry World with a June/July Launch
- Verizon BlackBerry Bold 9650 Expected to Launch June 10th?
- BlackBerry PlayBook LTE launching early April?
- Rumor: BlackBerry PlayBook launching on April 10th
- Verizon Push To Talk for BlackBerry Launches Earlier Than Expected