Case-Mate Introduces The BlackBerry Z10 Collectionby Jon Destouche
For those of the lucky ones who made it out to the BlackBerry Launch event, or those in the UK who had the opportunity to receive a BlackBerry Z10 device this is for you. Now for all of us who are still waiting to receive one make a mental note to check out the new line of BlackBerry Z10 cases from Case-Mate. Case-Mate has designed four really sharp looking case, the new lineup includes:
- Rosewood – $80 USD - the Crafted Woods Collection is inspired by vintage automotive interiors
- Zebrawood- $80 USD - the Crafted Woods Collection is an ageless combination creates a classic look that is a staple of sophisticated style
- Gun Metal With Black Brushed Aluminum – $50 USD -the Brushed Aluminum collection impresses with a blend of metallic, sporty look and sleek luxurious feel.
- Black Signature Flip – $50 USD - the Signature Flip case adds a protective front screen cover. Fashioned from genuine leather, and an ultra-soft microfiber lines the inside for extra protection and polish
If you ask me these are all really nice cases, and they really give your Z10 a very nice and professional look for all types of outings. My personal favorite is the gun metal case, but I am sure you will fall in love with each and every case. So just follow the link below to grab more information and to purchase your case(s) today.
- Tattoo Your BlackBerry With I Make My Case by Case-Mate
- Case-Mate Rolls Out Gay Pride Cases – Donating 25% to CHRIS Kids
- Hands on with Case-Mate Pop & Barely There cases for BlackBerry PlayBook
- Case-Mate Fuel Case for the BlackBerry Bold 9780/9700
- Case-Mate Cyber Monday Sale Extended through today – Save 25% off everything!
- Case-Mate Fuel now available for BlackBerry Bold 9700
- Case-Mate Barely There Covers Now Available at PocketBerry Store
- Review: Case-Mate Fuel Lite Case for the BlackBerry Bold 9700
- Case-Mate announces Go Bare for Mobile Phones
- Case-Mate Clear Armor for BlackBerry Now Available