Transfer content from Box and Dropbox storage to your local BlackBerry Z10by The PocketBerry Team
It looks like BlackBerry is really pushing for cloud storage here with both of these services integrated in the operating system. It might be worthwhile just backing up your important SD card contents on one of the services depending how much space you have of course. For all you Z10 users, Anyone taking advantage of the cloud services?
- Box For PlayBook Gives 50GB Of Storage Free
- Three Ways The Cloud Is Changing The Mobile Industry
- SugarSync bumps up free storage to 5GB!
- Amazon Cloud Player on the BlackBerry PlayBook – No need for an app!
- Box.net on the BlackBerry PlayBook
- IM+ Pro 9.0 Beta Available with Neighbors Local Chat
- SugarSync for BlackBerry updated with new sync features
- Review: WiFi File Transfer For BlackBerry
- DropBox for BlackBerry updated to v1.0.55
- Free Cloud Player for BlackBerry lets you access all your music everywhere