Application Resource Manager Updates To v2.0 In BlackBerry Beta Zoneby Jon Destouche
19 February 2013 No Comment
- Fragmented Memory Detection - This new feature will monitor the percentage of flash no longer available for system use due to memory fragmentation. When device memory becomes badly fragmented, it could lead to a degraded user experience. The feature will monitor and automatically take preventative action by default. Options exist to disable detection, change the timing of detection, and to disable automatic recovery.
- Low Memory Detection - This new feature will monitory the available free memory on the device. When free memory gets too low, it could lead to a degraded user experience. There are many reasons a device could run low on memory but when this occurs, this new feature will prompt to user to either restart the device or close the offending application that is consuming too much memory. An option exists to disable detection.
So if you are interested in testing it out version 2.0 of the Application Resource Manager then follow the link below! If you are already part of Beta Zone, log into the website and grab your copy today!
- BlackBerry Traffic updates to v220.127.116.115 – Available in Beta Zone
- Twitter For Blackberry Updates 4.0 In Beta Zone
- Podcast Application Goes to BlackBerry Beta Zone
- Twitter For BlackBerry Updates In Beta Zone To v18.104.22.168
- BlackBerry Traffic updated to v22.214.171.1249 in Beta Zone
- BlackBerry Beta Zone launches new features – Keycode Listing, Issue Tracker, & Feature Request Tracker
- BlackBerry Beta Zone gets a new UI, separates business and consumer programs
- BlackBerry Beta Zone reaches 100,000 users, RIM giving out prizes
- BlackBerry Radio updates to v126.96.36.199 in Beta Zone
- BBM Updates To v7.0.0130 In BlackBerry Beta Zone