Save The City From Evil, With….Your Extraordinary Tennis Skills??? Swing Into The Action With Tennis In The Faceby Jon Destouche
Yeah the title of this article sounds really weird! That’s exactly what I thought when I started checking out Tennis in the Face from 10tons Ltd. Tennis in the Face is a must have app, and I say this while struggling to write this review instead of playing the game. It’s hilarious! It’s fun, funny, it’s a great time! It’s a smash hit, literally! If you guys aren’t familiar with 10tons Ltd I suggest you get familiar. They have quite a few awesome titles that have already launched on BlackBerry 10, and this is another one. So what is Tennis in the Face?
Well check out this video for more of a visual about the game, and I’ll give some more details below!
Now that you have gotten a feel for the game, here is the object. You are a tennis player Pete Pagassi whose career was ended because of Explodz energy drink (which actually happens to be a real company that makes an energy drink. check out their twitter page) Now you have to save the town from becoming Explodz maniacs! How can you save the town? Easy, with a swing of your tennis racket you can hit your tennis balls to make them bounce off walls and platforms and triggers Explodz-crates, ball tubes, and countless other objects. Your actions will set off chain reactions and you’ll watch the events unfold while knocking out the enemies. The more enemies you knock out with a single serve, the higher your score! You do this by pressing and holding the screen to aim where you want to take your shot.March your way through the city every time you complete a level.
One of my favorite features of this game is when you hit the last character the game moves in slow motion. It really builds a lot of drama to the end of the level while destroying the Explodz crazed maniacs (It’s almost like getting the last kill in the Call of Duty video games). So head on over to BlackBerry World on your BlackBerry Z10, and enjoy 100 levels of non-stop fun, action, and laughter with this addicting game from 10tons Ltd. You can grab this game for a very affordable $2.99. So just follow the links below to start your quest to save the city from Explodz!
- Distort your friends photos with Fat Face for BlackBerry
- Poll Results: Do you think the next BlackBerry will have a front face camera?
- Poll: Do you think the next BlackBerry will have a front face camera?
- Will future BlackBerry devices get front face cameras?
- How useful is the front face screen on the BlackBerry Style 9670?
- Use Your Voice To Play Tennis With AudioTennis For BlackBerry PlayBook
- Lauren Conrad needs glasses so she can hold her BlackBerry at a proper distance from her face
- Test your war pilot skills in Air Attack for BlackBerry PlayBook
- Resident Evil Uprising Game for BlackBerry
- Resident Evil Degeneration for BlackBerry by Bplay