Blaq For BlackBerry PlayBook Updates To v1.8.7by Jon Destouche
Over the weekend Blaq for the BlackBerry PlayBook updated to version 1.8.7. For those of you not familiar with Blaq it is an awesome Twitter client for the BlackBerry PlayBook, and claims to be the best Twitter experience; which is a statement I agree with . Blaq does it all. Check out full details below.
- REAL-TIME Twitter userstream support
- Native notifications and In-app notifications
- Translate tweets
- Native or editable retweet support (hold down on RT to edit)
- Reply all (Hold down on Reply icon)
- Username auto-completion
- Full user profile view
- Web and image previews within Blaq
- View your lists curated from Twitter.com
- Multi-account support
- Search people and tweets
- In-app support for all 211 embed.ly services (YouTube, Tumblr, Posterous, SoundCloud, etc.)
- URL shortening with the custom bl4q.me shortener, bit.ly or Twitter
- Photo posting – Twitter, TwitPic, Img.ly or yFrog
So now that you see what Blaq includes this is what is new in 1.8.7
- ADDED: Twitter API 1.1 support
- ENHANCED: Increased direct message counts
- FIXED: Authentication issues when launching due to changes on Twitter’s end
- FIXED: Minor cosmetic issues
So if you already have Blaq grab the new update. If you have a PlayBook and haven’t used purchased this app yet go to BlackBerry World and grab it now. You can grab this update for $2.99 just follow the link below.
- Blaq Twitter App For BlackBerry PlayBook Updates To v1.8.6
- Blaq Twitter Client for BlackBerry PlayBook updated to v1.7
- Blaq Twitter Client for BlackBerry PlayBook Now Available!
- Blaq for PlayBook updated to v1.8.4
- Blaq for BlackBerry PlayBook updated to v1.1 – New Features!
- Blaq updates to v1.01.2 – New Features & Bug Fixes – Download today!
- Blaq for BlackBerry PlayBook gets a small update to v1.8.1
- Blaq for BlackBerry PlayBook updated to v1.6
- Blaq for BlackBerry PlayBook updated to v1.8
- Blaq for BlackBerry 50% off – Use coupon code “DEVCON10″ in checkout