Turn Your Favorite Websites Into Homescreen Shortcuts On Your BlackBerry Z10by Jon Destouche
26 February 2013 No Comment
One of my favorite features on my BlackBerry 9900 was the ability to make website an icon on my homescreen. It made it very easy to access web pages I visit the most. With the launch of BlackBerry 10 I was wondering if that was a feature that would be found on the Z10. This past weekend while playing on my Dev Alpha I came across that option. While browsing Surf line.com over the weekend I decided to give it a try, and it’s very easy to do. Here is how:
- Go to your favorite website
- Press the options button (the three dots)
- Select Add to Home Screen
It’s that simple. So if you haven’t tried it yet, go a head and give it a whirl!
- ShortcutManager for Torch 9800 – Create shortcuts on home screen for email, websites, contacts, videos, music & more
- Tip: Make a Web Icon Bookmark on your BlackBerry Homescreen
- uBBuntu Theme for BlackBerry – 22 Shortcuts on Homescreen
- Search your favorite music artists with Slacker Personal Radio
- Turn your BlackBerry into a Mosquito Repeller
- Blog on your favorite sites with CellSpin for BlackBerry
- BlackBerry Traffic 3.0 Available in Beta Zone- Includes Voice Turn by Turn Guidance & More!
- Android devices get Turn by Turn GPS Navigation via Google Maps, BlackBerry next?
- Waze for BlackBerry: Free GPS Based Social App With Turn by Turn Navigation
- What are your 5 favorite BlackBerry applications?