Do you like Music? Do you like making your own beats? Are you an aspiring DJ? If you answered yes to any of these you may want to check out Groovy Beats by XLabz Technologies. Groovy Beats lets you make your own music and it’s really simple. You can have up to 8 different sounds and by pressing the tabs you can toggle a beat on and off. When you press play you can listen to your masterpiece, and you can adjust your BPM (Beats Per Minute) to slow the beat or speed the beat up. After playing with Groovy Beats for a couple days I really started feeling comfortable playing around with this mixer and coming up with some cool sounds. Groovy Beats is packed with lots of features, and also has additional content for purchasing such as sound packs. Keep reading to see the whole list of features.
Here we go, Here is everything you could ever want to know about Groovy Beats:
- Choose from a huge collection of sounds. Browse through Groovy Beats’ sound library and buy even more groovy sound packs!
- Save your favorite tracks and play them back whenever you want
- Wanna create a lengthy track? Groovy Beats let you create and play up to 4 pages of beats!
- Loop: Hit the Loop button to play a particular beat in a continuous loop
- Tempo: Get creative and adjust the BPM (Beats Per Minute) to create interesting and unique rhythms. Turn the tempo up a notch to compose some peppy and fast-paced music!
- Draft: Toggle between Draft and Final play modes. Draft mode allows quick playback and editing on the fly, while the Final mode is more precise.
Groovy Beats Sounds:
- Bass/ Kick Drums
- Hi- Hats
- Crash Cymbals
- Loops and more
Groovy Beats Sound Packs:
So for $0.99 you are getting a lot of features, and just so you are all clear the sound packs are an additional $0.99, which you can buy in app! So what are you waiting for? Become the DJ you’ve always wanted to be! So head over to BlackBerry World and grab Groovy Beats for your BlackBerry PlayBook for $0.99, just follow the link below.