T-Mobile USA Managers Seeded With Z10 Devices, Launch Date Still Set For March 27thby Jon Destouche
We have all been anticipating the launch of the BlackBerry Z10 in the United States and it’s just around the corner from launching with three of the four major carriers. One of the carriers I have been keeping an eye on has been T-Mobile because they have been very quiet as of late. Yes, they announced they will carry it, and have put the device on the website as coming soon, but that wasn’t until recent. Just yesterday, I received a tip that T-Mobile managers have been given a BlackBerry Z10. This is a great way to really promote the device within the magenta walls of T-Mobile USA. It is also a great way of getting consumers who may not know much about BlackBerry’s new lineup some exposure to the device about a week before the carrier plans to launch the device to the consumer market (with a planned launch date of Wednesday March 27th). Now for those who are on the edge of their seats check out some shots of the T-Mobile BlackBerry Z10. Enjoy.
- Leaked doc suggests PlayBook pricing & March 27th launch date
- T-Mobile confirms internally August 31st launch date for BlackBerry Bold 9900
- BlackBerry Bold 9650 Features & Specs – May 27th Launch Date?
- Virgin Mobile Q4 Device Overview shows BlackBerry Bold 9780 launch date & price
- T-Mobile announces BlackBerry Bold 9780 – Confirmed November 17th Launch Date
- T-Mobile BlackBerry Bold 9780 estimated launch date is November 17th
- AT&T & T-Mobile BlackBerry Torch 9810 launch dates rumored
- Virgin Mobile to launch the BlackBerry PlayBook
- Sprint BlackBerry Bold 9650 Expected Launch Date May 16th
- AT&T BlackBerry Pearl 9100 Bottom Cover Spotted – Launch Date Soon?