BlackBerry is Jammin’ Hope You Like Jammin’ Toby Jon Destouche
BlackBerry Jam Keynote has kicked off at BlackBerry Live in Orlando Florida. To kick things off were some awesome facts about the BlackBerry Application Ecosystem. BlackBerry has nearly 250,000 apps available in BlackBerry World, and out of that 120,000 are available for BlackBerry 10 devices. What a great time to be a BlackBerry consumer. BlackBerry as a company is very dedicated to providing their consumers with rich content and they are doing so by working very closely with their developers.
- BlackBerry Users: Have you lost hope in PlayBook & purchased another tablet?
- RIM announces BlackBerry Jam for Devs Ecosystem
- RIM & Adobe team up to bring Flash to BlackBerry
- RIM and Adobe to simplify delivery of Rich Content and Applications for BlackBerry Smartphones
- BlackBerry 10 Jam session attendees receiving BlackBerry 10 Alpha smartphones
- Dropbox for BlackBerry updated – OS 7 Support, New Features, & More!
- Meet the BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha
- SplashData acquires Iambic and announces at CES
- RIM’s word on lack of NFC in some BlackBerry Bold 9900 devices
- Which Android apps would you like on the BlackBerry PlayBook?